Netmeeting and windows Xp home edition

spiders 14:28 02 May 03

Please can anyone help. I am running windows xp home edition, with msn messenger version 5. Before I used to be able to invite to Netmeeting, under the buddies list on messenger you had the start whiteboard option, start flight simulator etc and start Netmeeting, there is just nothing there. when you go into help it says you can't invite but you can respond? Also if you have Netmeeting installed you can invite direct from there. But to do this you need to know the others IP address anyway, so you have to contact through messenger or Yahoo or whatever to gain this number, pretty pointless really.. Anyone help?. Thanks in advance Phil.

dogtrack 10:02 03 May 03

I seem to recall reading somewhere, that Messenger (9x versions) and Windows Messenger (XP version) are not compatible. All parties need to be running the same OS. This could be the same for Netmeeting also...just a thought.

powerless 10:42 03 May 03

Start > Run > Copy and Paste:

CONF

Click ok and this will open up netmeeting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…