Netgear router DG632 configuration, help please.

Agent Smith 17:38 03 Jun 05

I've just installed the above router today and connected to my BB ISP, BT. However, I sometimes play cards online socially not gambling. I use click here but since installion this morning I am unable to get into the actual rooms to play. Their hepfile suggests this:

Problem: I have a firewall or router installed with my computer and cannot connect or login to Hoyle Online.

If you have a firewall installed, you may want to first disable it before accessing the Hoyle Online web site (If you are using Windows XP, check to make sure that the native firewall that is installed with this operating system is disabled.)

If you wish to keep the firewall enabled or have a router installed with your system, you may need to configure access for the following network ports:

TCP ports 15101,15200,15500,26901-26999,28901-28999

Please refer to your firewall or router documentation for specific instructions on how to configure these ports.

Can some kind person explain how I go about this. I've tried every way that I can think of. Would I need to know their IP address and if so how do I get it.

Thanks in advance. Bob.

roy 18:42 03 Jun 05

I think what you are looking at is 'port forwarding'. I don't really know much about it but try search of Google, also this page.

click here

roy 18:57 03 Jun 05

Also see Netgear's knowledge base click here

Have you tried through your own Netgear settings page?

Agent Smith 17:36 21 Jun 05

Turns out the router was defective from new. Yhanks for the input peeps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…