Netgear Networking Problem

shazza65 20:17 07 Dec 03

I currently have a Netgear MR314 Router, FA311 network card in my computer and a MA314 network card in my dad's computer.

The router is attached to our broadband router and my computer at the top of the house and my dad's computer is downstairs in an extention.

We both run Windows 98SE and are going to upgrade to Windows XP in the near future (not sure if this makes a difference?).

As we cannot my dad connect get a connection, we have asked various sources about extending the aerial connection from his PC, which in essence, seems feasbile, however, in reality seems harder!

Does anyone know of an outlet that will make-up an extention aerial? or know of how we can overcome this problem. I have sent Netgear an e-mail last week but they have not responded yet!!!!

Forum Editor 23:37 07 Dec 03

is what you need, and Netgear make a couple of devices that do the job.
click here The problem might well be one of compatibility however, and you'll need to speak to them about it.

NETGEAR International Inc

Atrium Court, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1BW

Tel: 01344 397021

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…