Netgear DG834 and BT speed test

terryf 00:08 25 Apr 06

I have problems with my b'band and have been asked by ISP to log on to my router with the following details. Username: [email protected]_domain
Password: password and then visit the following URL: click here and follow the on-screen instructions.
The problem is that the router does not recognise the user-name [email protected]_domain even if I disconnect it first, insists on the default username and password. Any suggestions please

splatter 02:31 25 Apr 06

I am using the Voyager 2500v from BT and I can get to the speedtest page fine using the deteails you posted...so it's not that. Sorry I can't be of more help.

terryf 11:04 25 Apr 06

I got an answer on another forum which was:
I am assuming for a minute that you may be at the box asking you to log into the router itself.

The default details for this should be ...
username: admin
password: password

Once in the Netgear settings page, click on the 'Basic Settings' option on the menu on the left and enter the BT Login details in there.
This worked for me but REMEMBER to backup the router settings first, I didn't and it was a pain.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…