.NET passports??how many can u have

end 23:57 15 Jan 05

win 98 se IE6 and firefox on Tower and MSN messenger

I have my non-hotmail address registered as an .NET passport address; I have now got a hotmail address which is automatically registered as an .NET passport address ;
1) can you HAVE two .NET passports

2)if you cannot, will the fact that I am logged into MSN messenger and therefore activating my non-hotmail address , somehow "block" my hotmail address from being accessed

3) will the fact that I am logged into my passort with the non-hotmail adress block access to the hotmail address

at the moment I can no way access my hotmail address and cannot work out why, and wondered if this might be a reason:)

I have sent a test email to it and cannot even find where that has gone to:(

Completealias 00:57 16 Jan 05

I have a number of hotmail accounts and have logged into MSN using all of them and so far no probs. If you are logged in with the non hotmail .NET passport and you wish to access your hotmail account you will need to log out with the non hotmail .NET passport before it i'll let ya in I should think

end 07:30 16 Jan 05

but.how many can you have?IS the a problem WITH hotmail?

john-232317 08:07 16 Jan 05

You can have as many accounts as you like but only access one at a time, log in and log out then log in next, unless you have 3 or 4 PC`s on your desk ;-))

end 18:31 22 Jan 05

I presume that the answer to this is that I can have as many as I want, or am I wrong?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…