Net Framework

highside 25 Mar 12

Help please - dont understand Net Frameworks. My laptop has Net Framework 4 only (in Control panel programmes) No problem there but when trying to install an android program Net Framework 2 was specified by that specific application. Would NF2 be already incorporated into my NF 4, if not can I simply download it from Microsoft without it effecting anything else? Win 7 64bit fully updated. Thanks.

bremner 25 Mar 12

Yes you can download and install it from MS without affecting anything else.

Some programs need the earlier versions.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 25 Mar 12

Unlike updates Netframework 1 - 4 appears to be separate systems required by different Microsoft programs

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=19

highside 25 Mar 12

Thanks both

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message