NeroVision Express 3 problem

pj123 17:55 25 Aug 06

I have transfered my Holiday camcorder video to my hard drive.

Using NVE to edit it. The first 7 seconds is the camera pointing to the ground which I need to cut out.

When I try to do this all I get is:

"The cut region you have selected is too large"

It is only 7 seconds, how is that too large?

I have emailed nero but have not had any response yet. I also, this evening, tried their UK premium number help line (80p a minute) but all I got on the phone was: "sorry, there is a fault, please try again later".

Not good for Nero.

Hertz Van Rentyl 19:16 25 Aug 06

Takes a bit of practise using the scissors, I think you are trying to discard the bit you want to keep. I think you need to move the left cursor only to remove the front end of the video.

Hertz Van Rentyl 19:22 25 Aug 06

Tell a lie, drag the right cursor back to where you want the video to start after highlighting the scissors so they go yellow. When you are happt click scissors again, should get a message asking if you want to cut that bit out or something close.

David4637 13:40 26 Aug 06

Could I please ask you -
Can you create menus, your own menu buttons, transtitions, audio fade in/out with Nero? Thanks David

pj123 16:08 26 Aug 06

Thanks HVR. You were right. Doing it the wrong way.

David4637, sorry I don't know. I normally use Pinnacle Studio 9.4 for editing and making DVDs. But this time Pinnacle wouldn't read the DVD so I tried NVE.

Ticked.

Hertz Van Rentyl 19:57 26 Aug 06

pj123 hope you don't mind but yes you can do most of those, not sure if you need to make an audio track with fades elsewhere and import finished item.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009