NeroVision Express 3 & DVD-9

LeedsLass 16:12 28 Oct 06

I'm trying to burn a home video to DVD using NeroVision Express 3. But I get the follwing message:

"Your project currently exceeds the capacity of a normal DVD, but still fits onto a DVD-9 disc. You need a DVD-9 media to record your project on.

Do you want to have the project quality reduced automatically so that your project will fit into the available space?
If you click No, the project size will be expanded to DVD-9."

So I click no and the bar that shows used space says the video is 6.58 gb which is less than the DL DVD I'm trying to burn to (DVD+R DL RIDisc) which is 8.5gb, so I've made all my chapter, etc. and moved to the "burn" page but it says:

"Your project currently exceeds the capacity of a normal DVD, but still fits onto a DVD-9 disc. You need a DVD-9 media to record your project on"

But the disc that's in the NEC Dual Layer burner IS a DVD-9 (which I assume means a DL disc).

This is really driving me mad - anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanx in advance

Hertz Van Rentyl 16:19 28 Oct 06

May be a type of disc thats not supported by your burner. What make of disc is it, only I think some NEC burners can be a bit choosy.
Which model NEC is it.

De Marcus™ 16:26 28 Oct 06

What happens if you burn to an image file and subsuquently burn that?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…