nerovision express

i open express and choose a video file to put onto dvd.
it starts the process then just closes down
can anyone help.

Mytob 17:23 18 Mar 06

try to reinstall it. if that fails try summin like CDBurnerXP Pro 3. I use it and its free in any case and im pleased with its performance.

ACOLYTE 17:43 18 Mar 06

Does it give any errors before it closes down?
and have you checked for updates on the nero site?.

GroupFC 18:44 18 Mar 06

I haven't used it but I thought CDBurnerXP Pro 3, can only create data dvds. Do you use it for creating video DVDs (and do these play on stand-alone DVD players)? As I am still looking for some decent s/ware to create DVDs from the masses of DV tapes I seem to have accumulated!

Mytob 20:46 19 Mar 06

Its says it can create a video-dvd. I admit i havent used it for anthing mre than bruning iso and burning data cds but it seems a obviouse thing for it to do seems it says in te wizard bit. Give it a go on some rw discs and see what happens.

dekand9 21:34 19 Mar 06

I had a similar problem of stopping close to ending it's burn, and through countless trials, I finished up that I had been on the internet before burning a DVD. I always now start a 'Burn' from a 'Clean' start. By the way does anyone find the vision lagging the sound ,after burning a DVD.On playback, when gradually it lags about a second at the end of a 2 hour prog. Most annoying on 'lip sync' etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos