Nero6(xp)Help Please

hi all,a little problem with nero6,vision express.I am ripping various file types to vcd.i am using the option to create chapters which seem to burn ok but when i try to play them in my sony wega dvd player i can only ff at x1,x2.i cant pre select the chapters ive created.player flashes up play without PBC,it will then still play but only ff at x1,x2. helppppppppppppppp

Chegs ® 22:49 31 Jul 04

Try viewing them with another player,Nero Vision isn't exactly the best player,there are several others to choose from.

no ,theyre fine within nero it self,its the dvd thats the problem (i had heard that sony dvd's in particular are a bit tempramental),although your sugestion would establish weather the chapters have burned or not,i find divx good at the moment,any other sugestions Chegs ® ,like the little r,any idea where i can find the character map in xp

Chegs ® 22:59 31 Jul 04

Start/Run and type " charmap "

????? 'windows cannot find charmap' ?????

Chegs ® 23:30 31 Jul 04

Type it without quotes,or Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools,it should be there.

nope Chegs ®,its not there

Chegs ® 23:36 31 Jul 04

Then you need your XP CD and Add/Remove,Windows Components and add it from there(I think)

THE TERMINATOR 23:43 31 Jul 04

Does your remote for the DVD player have a search button? Try pressing this and it should bring up your chapters, if it brings up search in TIME mode, press it again to bring up chapters mode....TT

hi terminator,dvds not seeing chapters,may have to follow Chegs ® idea of a different player for the pc to establish weather the chapters are there,all there in nero pre-burn demo where you flick through,are chapters compatable with VideoCD's

Chegs ® 00:06 01 Aug 04

I just noticed the VCD bit of your post,I dont think it will still have chapters after conversion to vcd(but I'm often wrong) :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…