Nero writing from hard drive to cd

bob 00:38 06 Mar 03

Could anyone tell me why, whenever I try to write a music album to a cd from the hard drive only the first 3 tracks are recorded? If I play the album through the computer all tracks are there.
Where are the other tracks? Is this problem curable and if so, how? These tracks were downloaded as a full album. Will I be able to transfer tapes and records to cd with all tracks complete?

billyliv 00:54 06 Mar 03

Hi, Transferring music from records, tapes and CD. for your own use is no problem. The GREY area is when you try to write downloaded music to CD. Lots of sites have little Quirks to actually prevent you from doing this as it is totally illegal to do so. There are ways around this but you have to find them out yourself. Cheers, Bill

User-312386 08:37 06 Mar 03

some albums have write protection in them

what you have to do is use another player, such as real1 click here (go to the bottom of the page and you will see the free player) to save them to disc

you can save your albums and cassettes to the HDD by buying a line lead and plugging it either into your line socket from your audio or your headphone socket into the PC's Line Socket

eccomputers 00:17 07 Mar 03

I thought there was a simple way around most music copy protections. Wasnt it something like drawing a felt pen line around the outside of the cd?

User-312386 08:21 07 Mar 03

Thanks for your input. I have just downloaded real player and will try your suggestion. Here`s keeping my fingers crossed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…