Nero Won't install

eddieorourke 22:10 21 Jun 03

I have just had a "Liteon" cdr installed at PC World with my PC World health Check. The Technician there couldn't get Nero to load because the message "Previous version of Nero is already installed" I was told to Remaster my PC and then reinstall all my software and hardware drivers. This seems a little extreme, especially from a Health Check that should have eased my worries. How can I get Nero to Install? I have no other versions of Nero on my machine.

Thanks/

Mango Grummit 22:16 21 Jun 03

Are you sure that you have not tried a demo at some time? Do a search for Nero on your system. I bet you will find something.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 18:11 22 Jun 03

if you have the product key you should be able to upgrade off the net to latest version and insert the code when asked.

Regards.

eddieorourke 18:36 24 Jun 03

Wonderful, I loaded the free disc from Mays issue of PC Advisor and all my troubles are over. Discjuggler takes care of everything and no "Re-msatering of my computer was neede after all. I certainly won't be using PC World again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…