Nero wont Burn

Doyakkon 22:54 27 Apr 05

it goes thru the encoding , but about 1/2 -3/4 from finishing [b4 the burn starts]it gives me an error message ""ROR There was a problem with the mpeg encoder"" it seems to work if the file is already and mpeg, itl burn it. but it wont convert avi's. ive tried un/reinstalling 4 times, ive changed the CDwriter, but it gives me the same mesage. any ideas? my comps burstin at the seams, i really need to get this stuff off my comp an on discs.

thanx in advance

User-312386 23:15 27 Apr 05

a bit confused here

are you trying just to burn them to a CD? Or are you trying to make them playable on a VCD?

jimv7 23:28 27 Apr 05

Also, which version of nero are you using and what is the operating system.

Doyakkon 23:33 27 Apr 05

i am trying to burn them from my hard drive to a cdr. I would definatly like them to be playable on my PC but if poss also on my standalone dvd [but this is not essential]as long as on my pc.

I am using Nero 6 Ultra Ed

WinXP Pro-SP1

512 RAM

bluesbrother 23:42 27 Apr 05

Nero will not convert AVI files. Try using VSO DivxToDVD to convert your AVI's first.
click here

jimv7 23:43 27 Apr 05

click here

for the latest nero updates version

vision express 3 version

Doyakkon 23:50 27 Apr 05

bluesbrother, It has Always converted and burnt these files b4 ???? I already have vso divx to dvd, but i dont want to make it a dvd file, Its a CDR which SHOULD be mpeg.

jimv7 do i save the update files to the same nero main folder ?

Doyakkon 23:52 27 Apr 05

sorry i forgot to say thanx to you both

Doyakkon 01:28 28 Apr 05

jimv7 09:45 28 Apr 05

Save the files to the desktop, then double left click on them to start the installation, choose the update options.

Doyakkon 00:29 29 Apr 05

thanx.... havnt tried it yet il let you know the outcome.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…