Nero V66 and Edit the Audio?

David4637 16:58 26 Sep 06

I have Nero V66 installed, and ripped and imported a non copyright DVD to the HD. However the audio is not displayed on a separate track on the time line, it appears to be in the video track and therefore I can not fade the audio either in or out.

Have I missed something or is there a way to show the audio on a separate track? Thanks David

David4637 17:02 26 Sep 06

I should have said I am using Nero Vision Express V3, without packs 1 & 2 installed, to view the DVD tracks and edit the audio? Thanks David

David4637 13:50 27 Sep 06

Your help please. Thanks David

David4637 16:41 28 Sep 06

Refresh

Hertz Van Rentyl 17:26 28 Sep 06

You will probably have to record it from your DVD, do your mods and then add it to the soundtrack timeline, then re export.

David4637 13:07 29 Sep 06

Thanks for your reply. Would you not expect the audio to be separated out by Nero, it is when I use Pinnacle Studio V943? I am not sure what you mean that would allow me to edit the audio, if it not on separate track on the time line? Thanks again David

Hertz Van Rentyl 17:32 29 Sep 06

Don't think Nero separates the audio. My explanation was to rip the audio from the DVD and make any changes in Nero Wave editor, then put the new track back in the audio timeline and reexport the lot. This would put your modified audio back with the video. Not a very neat way of doing it and may throw sync out, does the pinnacle not work .

David4637 13:50 30 Sep 06

Studio has a tendency on long videos (1 Hour plus) for the audio to go out of sync with the video, hence my use of Nero V66, and whether it should separate the video from the audio on the time line?

Could someone PLEASE confirm whether Nero 66 is able to put the audio on a separate track on the time line? Thanks David

Hertz Van Rentyl 16:06 30 Sep 06

Just got it out. You use the hand symbol to drag the audio file into the timeline, looks like you are grabbing nothing but it appears. There don't seem to be a great load of options apart from volume and auto something or other though. Still if the volume works then you can fade in and out.

David4637 21:03 02 Oct 06

Thanks for your reply. Where do grab the audio file from, the audio plays OK when the video is run on the time line. Nero does not appear to put the audio on a separate track its integrated in the video?
Thanks again, hope you can sort it out for me? David

David4637 12:53 03 Oct 06

Refresh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5