Nero v6 OEM software & DVD Plug-in required 2

Fried~Chips 22:45 04 Mar 08

Hello, After trying to put a video onto CD to play on my home DVD Player using Nero and the make VCD option it didn't work, so upgraded to Nero 7 with a spare oem I had and this still would work. Kept asking for a DVD Plug-in

I was passed on a link to download this Mpeg2 I think its called plug-in but some were from unknown websites and other was with a cost to download it.

The result I Did get when trying to make a CD Video for DVD playback on my DVD player was a CD containings around 6 folders full of files. When playing it all I got was like a Desktop picture static with the first frame of the video.

So anyone point me towards a safe viruse free or which version of nero be it oem or retail or maybe cyberlink Power DVD software v6

MAJ 22:51 04 Mar 08

Did you try installing the K-Lite Codec pack? click here

Does your DVD Player support playing VCDs?

In what format is the Video file you are trying to put on VCD?

eedcam 23:00 04 Mar 08

Nero 6 you need to have nero vision express this is a free update you need version 3 it should look like this if not then update[IMG]click here[/IMG]

Fried~Chips 23:04 04 Mar 08

My Nero Express is v2SE will upgrade it now re the k-lite I was confused by which one to downloaf MAJ.

Just going to download the NE v3

Fried~Chips 23:09 04 Mar 08

ok, going to install v7

MAJ 23:26 04 Mar 08

Download the full version of the codec pack, Fried~Chips. Your completed VCD should have 5 folders on it, named:

1. CDI
2. EXT
3. MPEGAV
4. SEGMENT
5. VCD

Each folder will contain one or more files. The MPEGAV folder will contain the video file which will be named something like AVSEQ01.DAT

Fried~Chips 00:06 05 Mar 08

Just installed Nero v7 Essentials OEM, currenlty burining to a CD. Will se what this does first.

MAJ 00:16 05 Mar 08

The OEMs will only have a time-limited trial of the required plug-ins, Fried~Chips.

MCE2K5 00:35 05 Mar 08

That's exactly what I told him on his other Post click here

eedcam 07:36 05 Mar 08

But you dont need any thing else with vision express V3 to create dvd

Fried~Chips 13:05 05 Mar 08

I managed to burn a CD with the Video Clips on and play on my Home DVD Player !!!

Ok, the quality could have been better, but its a start. I did it using the Nero Express v3 SE even though I was getting the plug-in required I click cancel and it carried on a went through the screens and it burned ok.

So if I was to burn on a DVD Wtr to DVD disk would the quality improve or would it be the same as this on the CD?

Thanks so far for sticking it out!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017