Nero Text Box?

thicasabrick 14:37 26 Feb 05

Hi all, using Nero cd cover designer,I'm trying to rotate the text box so that text is vertical as opposed to horizontal. I think this should be done using the geometry tool, but when I click on the geometry button the "rotation angle " box is greyed out thus not allowing me to input a value to turn the text box. Any help would be appreciated.

Fellsider 15:31 26 Feb 05

Do you mean that you want the text box read:-

THIS IS TEXT but turned through 90 degrees

Or

T
H
I
S

I
S

T
E
X
T

(I hope this works or even makes sense)

Happy Soul 15:31 26 Feb 05

Use the A just below the ABC or the bottom icon under the camera.

Fellsider 15:32 26 Feb 05

The second example should be:-

T then H underneath etc so it reads in a line down the page.

BRYNIT 17:07 26 Feb 05

If you type what you want. Go to object/insert/text box. You will get eight little squares around the text. At one corner you will find a double arrow click on arrow and move text box around. You can also move text to anywhere on page.

thicasabrick 20:31 26 Feb 05

Thanks for the replies up to now,

Fellsider your first example is what I'm after. (THIS IS TEXT) but turned through 90 degrees

If you look on the spine edge of a DVD case this is what I want to do

Happy Soul 00:31 27 Feb 05

I'll try again.

Go to the Field Tool on the left, the one under the Image Tool Camera Icon and choose Custom Text and click on the screen where you will get <Custom Text>. Now right click on this and choose Properties.

From here you can choose Pen, Brush, Text, Font and Field. Click on Field then Custom Text and enter your text.

Hover your pointer over the bent arrow on the top right of the text and rotate 90 degrees.

Fit over the spine and use the sizing squares to pull out to the size you want.

Now right click on it and choose copy, then paste. Pull the copy over to the right spline, line it up and rotate 180 degrees.

You can choose the Pen or Brush colour or the font or font size of your choice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…