Nero SW err msg OEM version orig. inst. only

arniej 18:34 04 Aug 03

I have a copy of my sisters Nero CD Version 5 and the error message, says that this software will only operate on the original installation, and if we want the full version we have to pay to upgrade it. Apart from the obvious, my frustration at this company trying to get paid twice for the same product, what if my sister has a problem some time sooner or later at which point she decides to get a new processor and wants to install this cd-rw how could she?
Is anybody able to help me to overcome this company trick if so I will be extremely grateful

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:38 04 Aug 03

It would seem that your sisters version is an upgrade or a limited edition that comes free with CD writers etc.

'Is anybody able to help me to overcome this company trick'...isn't it not legal to hire, copy or resell software? ;-)))))

G

jimv7 18:53 04 Aug 03

GANDALF <|:-)> is right, your sisters nero software is an oem version tied to her cdrw.

Buy your own.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…