Nero scheduled backups - Update not incremental or

compumac 22:55 15 Feb 09

I am using Nero V6 and back up my data to two different drives each night, these drives have nothing on them except the backups.
I initially created a full backup of all data and subsequently created an update (as opposed to either incremental or differential) to both backups.
On Backup ONE there is one folder that contains all the files backed up initially and any files that are then backed up replace the original files. This means that EVERY backed up file is located in one folder.

On Backup TWO there is one folder that DID contain all the files backed up initially, but on subsequent backups all replaced files appear in another folder. This means that to access the complete set of backed up backed up files I have to gather the contents of the first folder and then add the contents of the second folder if I wished to replace them.

Either of these options is acceptable, but I followed exactly the same procedure for creating the original full backup and followed the same procedure for the timed backup’s. Why should they be different?

compumac 15:59 16 Feb 09

Anyone?

compumac 22:40 16 Feb 09

I'll just bump this once more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now