Nero Saves

March Wind 15:02 PM 23 Apr 11

Help room, ##Could you tell me how do I view old Nero pictures. I have saved in Nero as if they are waiting to go onto a disk. Some say ISO. Some are frosty and some are deep black colour. I cannot view them to see if I would like to put them on disk or not. Window XP Nero 6

lotvic 15:25 PM 23 Apr 11

"how do I view old Nero pictures"

You don't, they aren't. Nero 6 is a CD or DVD burning program. If you want to view the files that you have indexed (made a list of) in Nero ready for burning, go to their original location in Windows Explorer.

An ISO is a special type of file - a CD or DVD image - (not a picture you can look at).

March Wind 15:48 PM 23 Apr 11

sorry I don't know what you mean. I can see Juliet I have clicked on original

Sea Urchin 16:29 PM 23 Apr 11

If you are using Nero Photosnap Viewer then you can view pictures as in any viewer - open the program and click on File/Open then browse to wherever your picture is held. But you can't save a picture in Nero - it is just a viewer. The picture must be saved elsewhere in your system.

Or maybe you are using the Nero Multimedia Suite which has more options.

March Wind 19:43 PM 23 Apr 11

It says Clif IS)1_DVD.nri - Nero Burning ROM. Don't know anything about Nero PhotSnap. Looks as if they are reay to be burnt onto disk. (most of them) some are dark prints not frosted. I have a feeling it is very easy if only.

Sea Urchin 23:12 PM 23 Apr 11

How to View Nero Files Already to Be Written

Writer: Stephen Lilley, eHow Contributor updated: June 08, 2010

The Nero Burning ROM disc-burning software allows you to completely set up a disc to be burned and then pause your progress for later. When this occurs, all of the files on your computer that are ready to be written to a disc are saved in a file on your computer. If you want to view these files, you'll have to open the saved file, which will then display the contents of your soon-to-be-burned disc in Nero Burning ROM.

1 Click "Start."

2 Type the file extension ".nri" into the Search box. This is the file extension of saved Nero Burning ROM project files. The search results that automatically appear on screen will display a list of all of the .nri files on your computer.

3 Click on the saved .nri file in the search results that represents the project that you previously started but have not finished in Nero Burning ROM. The contents of the file will be displayed in a Nero Burning ROM program window.

March Wind 00:49 AM 25 Apr 11

No I still cannot see the pictures. Still the same. I can see the gosted names but not the picture. I have put them on disk at one time but at the same time saved them. Now I would like to see what I have saved on my PC before deleting the progect.

March Wind 00:50 AM 25 Apr 11

I have pictures in folders. I click on the folder then the pictures open up but only the name not the actual picture

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites