NERO Question

I am trying to use nero,to create a dvd.the files i wish to burn are .mpeg's & WMP files.
nero is telling me that they have to be *.bup,*.vob or *.ifo,if i use the drop down to select all files then i can see them in nero but it cant burn them-
Do i need to convert the format? if so how can i do it,any help appriciated

Lozzy 10:09 21 Jan 04
  Smiler 11:42 21 Jan 04

your links seem to point to places for buying software or making cd's

chillz

try here

click here

tafoody 11:49 21 Jan 04

'Nero' itself will ask for .vob etc files, as you only have the option to burn 'DVD-Video files'

but with 'Nero' you should have 'Nero Vision Express' a seperate program which allows you to create DVD-Video from .mpeg and .wmv etc,

install it from the CD, or download online, you may also need the MPEG-2 plug-in.

Chegs ® 12:02 21 Jan 04

NeroVision Express 2 leads you comfortably through the whole process of making video CDs, Super VideoCDs or high-value DVDs.
Trialware
($50)

Its got to be purchased seperately from Nero Burning software,although creating the necessary folders for Nero to burn can probably be done with a freeware app from elsewhere.
click here

thanks peeps,all very usefull,however i dont have the cd and think my NERO is missing some files,its only an 'aquired' version so im not suprised.dont have access to 'Nero Vision Express' Bugger !!!! i'll have to get a full version.
Thanx anyway folks-It's All Good
Cheers
CHILLZ

tafoody 12:14 21 Jan 04

i got 'Nero Vision Express' free with nero5.5

'Nero Vision Express2' comes free with Nero6. click here

if you have the retail version of Nero6, i think the MPEG-2 plug-in is included, if its OEM you will need to purchase it.

tafoody 12:21 21 Jan 04

if you have nero5.5 download NVE from click here it should work as a trial,even if it doesn't recognise your version of Nero.

or buy Nero6 for £4.99 OEM
click here

tafoody 14:05 21 Jan 04

"NeroVision Express 2 leads you comfortably through the whole process of making video CDs, Super VideoCDs or high-value DVDs. Trialware ($50)

Its got to be purchased seperately from Nero Burning software,"

Chegs ®, i've looked at Nero site, and NVE2 isn't listed as a seperate product to buy, i wonder where that info came from?

david4637 19:33 22 Jan 04

Would you please say what are the snags of buying the Nero6 OEM for £4.99. Presumably you have to confirm whether it supports your CD writer? Thanks David

tafoody 20:47 22 Jan 04

i got nero5.5 OEM from there, but id guess its the same with nero6,

instead of the full 'Nero Burning Rom' you get 'Nero Express' (and 'Nero Vision Express') which is a simplified version. i tried a demo of the full version and didn't seem to be missing much.

'Nero Vision Express' is the same program for retail/OEM, but with the OEM version you have to buy the MPEG-2 plug-in to encode for DVD (about £15)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…