nero problem

half price 23:32 27 Feb 04

Hi there Im new to all this and am having a swine off a time trying to save photos to disc nero version 5 with updates keeps asking me to insert an empty disk (I have tried different makes with same result real one player burns my music no probs on them)I use the burning rom wizard for this. It also burns sometimes by dargging and dropping but the disk cannot be read because it is using a format that windows does not recognise or is corrupt according to the error message. all help appreciated
my cdr drive is CDR 5S40

gizzyx 01:21 28 Feb 04

click here for how-to guides for nero.

preston 02:51 28 Feb 04

i had a similar problem a few weeks ago.it did everything except burn. turned out that it was the combo drive on my laptop. it was under warranty, sent it back, came back repaired after a week, it now works fine.

half price 22:21 05 Mar 04

Thanks for all the help gizzyx and preston I managed to sort the problem. my firmware was needing upgraded.
thanks again
Stuart

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…