Nero OEM OK?

nick_j007 15:09 03 Mar 04

click here

Hope that link is ok, it looks huge on my screen.

I can apparently get Nero 6 for a fiver here. Is it fully functioning do you know?

Any info. greatfully received.

Nick

scotty 15:18 03 Mar 04

Yes.

It is Nero Express but I do not know how this compares with the full version. I have been using it to create DVDs of home video footage and it works fine.

woodchip 15:25 03 Mar 04

A cut down version of NERO

nick_j007 15:32 03 Mar 04

Thank you both. Might I be able to upgrade it later on to a 'full' version?

Will it burn CD's ok at this level?

Nick

scotty 15:40 03 Mar 04

Yes it will burn CDs. It has all the facilities I expected. Not sure what extras are included in full version.

P.S. I purchased it from the same place

nick_j007 15:48 03 Mar 04

Thank you Scotty :-)

I was probably following YOUR link from a thread I found after searching!

So now I can say THANKS too!

I might go for it. Rude not to at that price I suppose.

Best Wishes,

Nick

spuds 17:21 03 Mar 04

I think this particular Nero OEM was discussed on a couple of postings a couple of months ago,a forum search might offer further information.

nick_j007 17:37 03 Mar 04

Thanks spuds. I'll look further...

Smiler 18:00 03 Mar 04

Look closely at the picture in the link you given at the start. There is a space at the bottom of the card for the serial number. If you dont' get a serial number with the disk it will probably only work as a trial version for usually for a month. Then you will have to buy a serial number $49.99 so check first.

nick_j007 18:24 03 Mar 04

Ok Smiler thanks.

scotty, you've bought this from the same place; can you expand on the serial number business please?

Nick

tafoody 18:42 03 Mar 04

i bought version 5.5 from there last year for same price, the only thing missing is the MPEG-2 decoder, which comes with the retail version,

the add-on if you want it is £15,

the serial number will obviously be obscured on the advert, otherwise someone is gonna try and use it on their demo version.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…