NERO. OEM.

nagonlouse 21:17 11 Sep 06

I have NERO OEM Suite that was bundled when I bought this Desk Top Comp. The problem I have with it is when I use Nero for any reason it puts a shortcut Icon on the desktop to upgrade and if I delete the shortcut when next I use Nero the Icon returns. It`s a niggle only I know but can I get rid of it. Iv`e tried control panel to no avail. TIA.

sean-278262 21:19 11 Sep 06

Have you tried just hiding the icon and making it so it is still there but you cannot see it?

Dipso 21:31 11 Sep 06
  BRYNIT 21:32 11 Sep 06

Go to c:\program files\common files\Ahead\lib you should find an icon I think looks like a red box or somthing like it. It may say update just delet it. If I remember it is the only icon in this folder apart from the dll files. You should also find a link to it in one of the folders in Start\all program\nero.

nagonlouse 21:34 11 Sep 06

Creature of the Nite. Please enlighten

nagonlouse 21:36 11 Sep 06

BRYNIT. A little quick with my request from Creature of the Night. Will try it , Thanks.

nagonlouse 21:46 11 Sep 06

Thanks to all will tick as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…