Nero Multi Mounter

thicasabrick 21:40 28 Nov 04

Can anyone please tell me if they have ever used the multi mounter facility in Nero, and if so, how do you get it to work. I have 3 lots of photos saved on to a CD, burnt on 3 seperate occasions, but I can only view the last session recorded. I have read the help files in Nero and it says, to view all sessions recorded on a disc, use the multi mounter. But I can't work out how to do this. Any help would be much appreciated, the missus wants to see her photos.

woodchip 21:48 28 Nov 04

I just had to have look, because of your nickname.
lol:) it may work like Acronis True Image, Right click the disc file in explorer and see what the list brings up. For true Image it says Explore this mounts the file it then gives it a drive letter, after use it as to be unpluged by right click on the drive letter

thicasabrick 21:52 28 Nov 04

Woochip I've tried exploring the CD in explorer, it ony shows the last session recorded Any other suggestions. (from anyone)

woodchip 21:58 28 Nov 04

When you burned the CD did you choose Multi-session. If not that's your problem and you will have to count that down to learning experience

AndySD 22:06 28 Nov 04

Try using a recovery program like click here

thicasabrick 22:33 28 Nov 04

AndySD tried using CD checker no joy, anything else to try Woodchip I did use multi session when recording. The photos are all on the disc its just that I can only view the last session recorded. The wife is down stairs sharpening the steak Knife to go straight between my shoulder blades. Help Anyone

Sans le Sou 22:46 28 Nov 04

Try Isobuster, can be downloaded or you may have it on a coverdisc.

esbe 00:35 29 Nov 04

Hi,try this.
(the disc must be multisession).
My computer > R click the drive with the disc in > properties > Volume tab.
You should then see a box listing all of the sessions on that disc.
Click on a session,(a tick will appear beside it) > apply > ok.
The dialogue box will close. Then double click the drive again and it should open at the selected session.
You will probably have to select other sessions on the disc using the same method, to find the session you want.
hope this helps.
cheers.

thicasabrick 23:16 29 Nov 04

esbe, tried your suggestion. In the volumes tab the sessions are there, but only one with a tick next to it. If I try to tick one of the other sessions, when I click on apply it comes up with an error message sying "the volume could not be mounted". The type of file says ISO/Joliet if that means anything.

esbe 23:52 29 Nov 04

Hi, yes there should only be one tick,a new tick should appear when you click on another session.
Iso/Joilet is ok.
Try Dbl clicking on a session, wait for the tick to appear, then OK, as sometimes it can be a little slow.
How about trying another disc that you have done,and see what happens,or typing the error message into Google.You might even find that updating Nero could do the trick.
Sorry I cant be of much more help matey, but someone here will no doubt sort it out for you.

ps. tell your wife to forget the steak knife - electric carving knives do a better job. LOL
cheers.

thicasabrick 23:25 30 Nov 04

Tried another disc same problem, i.e. double click on any other session and it comes up with the error message, "the volume could not be mounted" anyone know what this error means. She's halfway up the stairs with the knife.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…