Nero InCD and XP

Jim Suter 10:55 25 Jul 03

I have just installed Nero InCD version 4 on a machine running XP. When I try to copy files to an InCD formatted rewritable disc I get the following error message "Windows does not support this CD-RW format. To use this disc, choose the task Erase CD-RW, which will format the disc so Windows can use it".

I guess it is something to do with the burning capabilities of Windows XP, but I can't find a solution.

lixdexik 12:03 25 Jul 03

to work with XP. I have xp and 5.5 in cd and never had any trouble.

Cheers Lixdexik.

lixdexik 12:05 25 Jul 03

5.5 not nee 5.5. I must try harder to read my postings before posting.

Cheers Lixdexik

Smiler 12:08 25 Jul 03

I think you may be dyslexic Jim Suter says he has just installed INCD ver 4 which is th latest packet writing prog from Nero so it should work. May be worth contacting Nero or check their FAQ section.

lixdexik 14:42 25 Jul 03

and that is what works with xp, the Nero Box does not give a version No for incd that is included with nero 5.5 so that is why I called it 5.5..

If what you smiler says is true, and I do not doubt it, that incd version 4 is the latest and greatest, then it should work fine

Sorry for any confusion. {:-)

Lixdexik.

Smiler 15:27 25 Jul 03

It is the latest and the free update is here:- click here
enjoy

lixdexik 15:59 25 Jul 03

I now have the update but I hope to get the V6 that is comming out soon.

Cheers Lixdexik

Smiler 17:50 25 Jul 03

If you purchase Nero 5.5 online now at $49.95 you will automatically receive a Nero 6 key when it is released click:- click here
Follow the buy Nero 5.5 now and save link

Jim Suter 18:05 25 Jul 03

I downgraded to InCD version 3.5 and everything is now working fine. Must be a conflict with my system somewhere

lixdexik 18:13 25 Jul 03

But, Smiler, I bought 5.5 back in january and I think it was a good price then, so I am looking forward to my free update when it comes out.

Cheers Lixdexik.

Boy Zone 18:41 25 Jul 03

sorry to high jack this thread but I have Nero with INCD. CAn you please tell me what this INCD is used for?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…