Nero InCD and XP

Jim Suter 10:55 25 Jul 03

I have just installed Nero InCD version 4 on a machine running XP. When I try to copy files to an InCD formatted rewritable disc I get the following error message "Windows does not support this CD-RW format. To use this disc, choose the task Erase CD-RW, which will format the disc so Windows can use it".

I guess it is something to do with the burning capabilities of Windows XP, but I can't find a solution.

lixdexik 12:03 25 Jul 03

to work with XP. I have xp and 5.5 in cd and never had any trouble.

Cheers Lixdexik.

lixdexik 12:05 25 Jul 03

5.5 not nee 5.5. I must try harder to read my postings before posting.

Cheers Lixdexik

Smiler 12:08 25 Jul 03

I think you may be dyslexic Jim Suter says he has just installed INCD ver 4 which is th latest packet writing prog from Nero so it should work. May be worth contacting Nero or check their FAQ section.

lixdexik 14:42 25 Jul 03

and that is what works with xp, the Nero Box does not give a version No for incd that is included with nero 5.5 so that is why I called it 5.5..

If what you smiler says is true, and I do not doubt it, that incd version 4 is the latest and greatest, then it should work fine

Sorry for any confusion. {:-)

Lixdexik.

Smiler 15:27 25 Jul 03

It is the latest and the free update is here:- click here
enjoy

lixdexik 15:59 25 Jul 03

I now have the update but I hope to get the V6 that is comming out soon.

Cheers Lixdexik

Smiler 17:50 25 Jul 03

If you purchase Nero 5.5 online now at $49.95 you will automatically receive a Nero 6 key when it is released click:- click here
Follow the buy Nero 5.5 now and save link

Jim Suter 18:05 25 Jul 03

I downgraded to InCD version 3.5 and everything is now working fine. Must be a conflict with my system somewhere

lixdexik 18:13 25 Jul 03

But, Smiler, I bought 5.5 back in january and I think it was a good price then, so I am looking forward to my free update when it comes out.

Cheers Lixdexik.

Boy Zone 18:41 25 Jul 03

sorry to high jack this thread but I have Nero with INCD. CAn you please tell me what this INCD is used for?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Apple predictions 2017