Nero InCD

baldyx 17:44 16 Mar 06

I cannot find the above application under the Nero applications. Please someone tell me how I can find it as I wish to format a CD_RW disk using this software rether than otehr format software..

Thanks.

rawprawn 17:47 16 Mar 06

It should be C: Program Files/ Ahead/InCD

woodchip 17:53 16 Mar 06

If software was preloaded it may not have been installed, you could check if there is another partition the software drivers may be there

baldyx 18:05 16 Mar 06

Thanks but there is no InCD subdir under /Ahead.
I have only one partition on the hard disk.
I have Nero6 software which I loaded myself.

sunny staines 18:22 16 Mar 06

if you have nero installed on your pc. goto nero website and you will be able to download INCD.

click here

scoll down this web page and you will find the download button for INCD, it will automatically install after down load follow onscreen instructions

baldyx 19:39 16 Mar 06

As suggested by 'sunny Stains' have downloaded the InCD from the web site but it is asking me to uninstall the 'Sonic-Drive letter Access' (which came preloaded with the DELL pc) before installing the Incd software.
I am a little bit concerned about that. If I uninstall the 'Sonic-Drive letter Access' , will my pc read previously created CDs under InCD?

xphile 20:00 16 Mar 06

I have nero 6 reloaded & when I install from disc the install suite just installs the main 3 programs but there is also the option to click the other buttons individually to install rest of suite - InCD, InCD Reader & Templates.

john-232317 21:20 16 Mar 06

Try to do without it, everyone one I know has not installed it because of hearing of problems with it. It even needs a special nero program to uninstall it.

sunny staines 12:14 17 Mar 06

get advice from dell re sonic drive letter access.

pj123 12:29 17 Mar 06

You don't need to format CDRWs. Just use Nero in Multisession mode. Personally I don't have InCD installed and never use CDRWs now anyway (not very reliable).

griffon 56 13:06 17 Mar 06

Hi baldyx,

If your data discs were recorded in ISO9660 format or created as Data discs in whatever SW you used to create them, then they ought to be read by InCD.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…