Nero InCd

anniesboy68 12:14 28 Nov 03

I have Nero 6 [oem] version which does not include InCd. Anyone know where I can download it please

leo49 12:16 28 Nov 03

click here

Update Package 3

Jean-Luc Picard 12:30 28 Nov 03

Can InCD 4 be downloaded for update to Nero 5?

pj123 12:50 28 Nov 03

Don't understand that. If you have the CD that came with your CD/RW disk drive it would have InCD on it.

leo49 13:00 28 Nov 03

You're a little behind the times,I fancy. Now that Nero 6 has grown so large and cumbersome it's been split into 4 distinct packages and the BurningRom is now separate from InCD.Thus an OEM disk might now only contain the BurningRom package as the cheapest way for a pennypinching manufacturer to boast of supplying software with their drive.

anniesboy68 13:23 28 Nov 03

leo49 13:35 28 Nov 03

Someone asked the same question when Nero6 was launched earlier this year.Nero say NO - the updates can only be applied within versions.However,InCD has always been a separate component of Nero and it didn't seem to make much sense that they would develop 2 separate versions. Consequently a Forum member went ahead[excuse the pun]and updated his version5 INCD on a "suck it and see" basis and reported no ill-effects.I know I was involved in that thread and I'll try and find it for you via "My Postings".

leo49 13:41 28 Nov 03

Here's that previous thread:

click here

pj123 13:47 28 Nov 03

OK I accept what you are all saying but if you have a CD with an earlier version of NeroBurn which does include InCD and you only installed the InCD part from it would it work? If so I have at least 3 CDs that have InCD on and I can post off.

Jean-Luc Picard 15:45 28 Nov 03

Many thanks for that, much appreciated. The reason i'm interested is that when I attempt to load the version OEM version I obtained with Nero5 it conflicted with the Windows XP (Roxio) software. I think it was EasyWriter that caused the conflict.

david.h 17:03 28 Nov 03

INCD latest version can be downloaded to nero 5.5 or nero 6, i wrote the reffered link as shown above still working ok.

[if you need to uninstall INCD do so from the ahead web site using the INCD tool not via XP control panel or cleansweep]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…