Nero-How do i add to an image file

Soulhustler 10:52 17 Oct 04

I have a Nero image file saved on my hard disk ready to burn onto cdr, but i want to add another file to this image. Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Stuartli 11:05 17 Oct 04

Create (Start) a multisession sequence.

Then give it a folder name and click New.

In the panel the Folder name will be in the top left hand corner and your hard drive's contents listed on the right.

Drag and drop your original file into the folder and then add your other file. Both will be listed in the second column.

If the size of the files fills the disk choose Finalise from the Multisession tab; otherwise tick the Add Files box on the same tab.

You can now burn the disk(s) as required and, if you later want to add further files, choose Continue Multisession after opening the original Folder.

Don't forget to Finalise just before the last burning of files if the disk is about to reach full capacity.

Then burn the disk or disks.

Stuartli 11:06 17 Oct 04

If it seems a bit daunting at first (soon becomes second nature) use a CD-RW disk for practice.

Soulhustler 11:24 17 Oct 04

Cheers Stu but i already know how to do this, perhaps if i explain a little more, i have copied a full cd disk to an image file and now need to add a file into one of the directories in this image. I know i should be able to edit the cue sheet but dont know how?

Stuartli 11:52 17 Oct 04

If you've copied a full disk then there would probably not be enough room to add a file and then burn to a new disk.

Can't you drag and drop the odd file into the appropriate folder/directory via Windows Explorer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…