Nero has taken over!!!!

Sheps 19:59 23 May 05

Please can anyone help me, I installed nero 6.6 yesterday, and it seems to of taken over the opening of my photos, but worst of all my music, i like my music being opened by my media player, and now i can't listen to my mp3's online, because i have to download first, i normally can listen via media player, then download after. Can someone help me in trying to get my media player back into FORCE. I'm not too worried about the photo's, but i love my music, and i want my media player back. Many thanks in advance.
Shepieshed

Border Collie 20:06 23 May 05

OPen your music folder, right click on one of the songs then Open With.... Choose Windows Media Player and tick Always usethe selected program to use this type of file.

Same with pictures but choose your preferred 'photo' program.

Jono92 20:09 23 May 05

Hi
you could do 1 of 2 things.
Unninstall nero and set it up again but this tme read it carefully. Nero would of asked you if you wanted to have it as the default media player/photo viewer.

Go into your windos media player settings and set it as your default.

hope this helps
Jono

Sheps 22:54 25 May 05

Many thanks you guys, your advice worked. Thank goodness for that, cheers for your rapid response.
Sheps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…