nero full version V nero se

sunny staines 16:33 24 May 05

I am looking to buy a dvd rw.

some players come with nero se, can anyone tell me what is missing from the "se" version.

I have nero 5.5 which came with my cd rw and it was the full version but restricted to my cd rw plyer.

CHAIRLEG 17:21 24 May 05

I have just had a Lite-On SOHW-16735 DVD-RW fitted at PC WORLD.It came with NERO SUITE 6 OEM Version and Cyberlink Power DVD 5.You can upgrade NERO Online which gives you.Virus Checking Before Burning.Cross Fading Option and Use of Burners Simultaneously.I am quite happy without the upgrade.There were 4 updates to download after mine was fitted.

sunny staines 17:29 24 May 05

how much did the drive cost? my cdrw is a liteon and I have been impressed with it, I was thinking of a liteon dvd rw.

I will fit it myself but not sure whether to replace the cd rw or the basic dvd read only rom.

SEASHANTY 20:10 24 May 05

Burning questions
click here

CHAIRLEG 22:48 24 May 05

It cost me £59 99 but iam sure you can get it alot cheeper on the net but as i was having free fitting and health check I had it done at PC WORLD Plus i am not clever enough to fit it myself.

CHAIRLEG 22:53 24 May 05

On their Tecs advice I had it to replace CD-RW and left the DVD-ROM inplace.

sunny staines 04:46 25 May 05

thanks for the link it was spot on in answering my question.

did not see liteon on the pcworld web,i will pop into our local branch.

thanks to all that replied

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…