Nero Express

Davella 22:47 21 Apr 03

Hi All
Is it possible to do multi burning sessions with this. If so ,how? Help wanted to do shiny new burner justice!

woodchip 23:06 21 Apr 03

Open Nero drag files you want from right to left onto CD Drive, After you click on the button to burn at the top of window on tool bar a dialogue will open you can then choose from there multisession. You can also format the disc and drag and drop as you like in Explorer you should use InCD for this, It's a Program that's Part of Nero

MAJ 23:27 21 Apr 03

That must be an older version of Nero Express, woodchip, at least it's different to mine, but similar.

Choose Data > Data Disc, click Add, choose your Files, click Add, when finished Adding files, click Finished. Then click the "Next" button, it is then that you get the option to "Allow Files To be Added Later (multisession disc)".

woodchip 23:40 21 Apr 03

Do you use the wizard or the browser type window

crx16 23:45 21 Apr 03

you may be confusing 'nero burning rom' with 'nero express' they are different.

i have nero express and have never seen any wizard,but MAJ's advice seems to fit.

MAJ 23:47 21 Apr 03

As crx16 says woodchip, there's no wizard in Nero Express.

woodchip 23:50 21 Apr 03

No mine is old NERO, but I do not use it now. I am Easy CD Creator

Stuartli 00:03 22 Apr 03

Nero Express is an excellent program for those new to burning - it makes the process much more simple and straightforward.

Once anyone new to such programs has used it they can easily switch to the full Nero experience.

crx16 00:08 22 Apr 03

as a 'express' owner/user, what am i missing out on?

powerless 00:10 22 Apr 03

If you install the lastest path it should give you Nero Express.

File Encoding, database, plus the expert features of overburning.

powerless 00:12 22 Apr 03

Nero does have a Wizard.

Help > "Use the Nero Wizard"

Which is the same as Nero Express but laid out differently.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…