Nero Express 6

beanyboy 20:45 31 Jan 06

I have a limited version of Nero which was integrated with an "A-Open" DVD Re-Writer that I have just had installed.

I know nothing about it because I am a "newbie"
Does anyone know if I can copy single tracks off of my CD's on to a Blank CD etc to make a compilation . Therefore to end up with a CD made up of all my favourite tracks off of a variety of CD's.

The only bit of it that I reckon will work is by using the Nero Express 6 part of it.

Can anyone please tell me how ie give me the sequence , line by line.

I would appreciate it

Thanks

KB

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:21 31 Jan 06

1. it is illegal to copy music tracks off a CD. and some CDs will not let you open them in your PC.

However

2. First you "rip the track" off the CD converting to MP3 and store on your hard drive. Audacity click here

3. then open nero select Audio cd, tick no multisession and click new . this will open a screen like explorer

4. Use the explorer on the right to drag the tracks from your hard drive to the cd on the left of the screenin the order you want them.

5. watch the bar at the bottom of the screen this will show you how full the CD is getting.

6. when CD full will your selected tracks click the burn button Nero will change the MP3 to audio tracks and burn to your CD If you have ticked finalise then the cd should play in any CD player.

beanyboy 09:27 01 Feb 06

Thanks Fruit Bat

I'll have a go at that , assuming that I can work my way thru the "audacity " bit.

The copying that I "hope" to do will be for my own use to play in the car only. I take your point on that however.

Thankyou again .

KB

Sapins 10:46 01 Feb 06

Just don't stick labels on the CD's to play in the car. The player uses rollers and these can curl up the label rendering the player useless. Either write the names of the tracks on the CD or if you have a printer capable of doing it print directly onto the CD.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now