1. it is illegal to copy music tracks off a CD. and some CDs will not let you open them in your PC.
2. First you "rip the track" off the CD converting to MP3 and store on your hard drive. Audacity click here
3. then open nero select Audio cd, tick no multisession and click new . this will open a screen like explorer
4. Use the explorer on the right to drag the tracks from your hard drive to the cd on the left of the screenin the order you want them.
5. watch the bar at the bottom of the screen this will show you how full the CD is getting.
6. when CD full will your selected tracks click the burn button Nero will change the MP3 to audio tracks and burn to your CD If you have ticked finalise then the cd should play in any CD player.