nero express

redderlegs 12:36 05 Dec 04

Does anyone know is "nero express" capable of burning photographs to CD

mattyc_92 12:57 05 Dec 04

It should, but I have just looked and I can't see the option.... If you want to just "Store" them onto a CD/DVD, then use the "Data" option. Or use the Nero Burning ROM instead of trying to use the Express wizards...

john-232317 13:31 05 Dec 04

Nero express 2 can do everything except make the tea. All the options are on the opening screen.

pj123 13:49 05 Dec 04

Depends what you want to do with the photo's.

If you just want to store them on to a CD then use the "Data" option as mattyc_92 suggests, but you will only be able to use/see them on the PC.

If you want to store them as a slide show viewable on your TV then you need to make a VCD, but you will also need additional software to make the slideshow in the first place. A good (free) slideshow programme is available from HP (would you believe) called HP Memories Disc Creator. Unfortunately, it is 35mb, so if you are on dialup it will take hours to download. If you want to try, it is available from:
click here

Alternatively, I have downloaded it (via BB) and have it on CD. If you would like a copy please email me with your address and I will post it to you.

SEASHANTY 14:17 05 Dec 04

Have used the Tevion flat-bed scanner (recent offer from Aldi) to scan 229 photo's into the PC as .tif
files. Each at 200dpi for inkjet printing. This has taken up 552MB on the HDD. Have transferred these directly to a CD-R using Nero Burning Rom which has
taken 8 mins to load these files onto a data CD-R
as an ISO1 (Mode1) CD-ROM (ISO). When I place this
disc back in the optical drive Windows XP Home puts
up a window asking what I want to do with these files which includes, Printing or viewing as a slideshow using the Windows Picture & Fax Viewer.
Using the latter option it takes around twenty minutes to view all these pics as a slideshow. I am presently making extra copies of this disc for relatives. Hope this info might be useful.

David4637 14:33 05 Dec 04

Please Note - Nero can be used to make a slide show VCD. I have used Nero Version 5.5 to do it. David

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…