Nero express

tes 12:40 23 Nov 03

nero express came bundled with my burner.What would I gain if I purshased nero 6? Also what is a nero rom burner.Thanks in advance.

JIM 13:25 23 Nov 03

To get an overall picture off,check the link out.
Personally i like,though it depends on the system setup your using and for what purpose you may require a full suite of burning tools that Nero 6 offers.

Shop around if your thinking of buying.

click here

powerless 13:37 23 Nov 03

nero rom burner - Nero Burning ROM? - Means nero leaves it up to you.

Nero Express - A wizard helps you out.

pj123 13:45 23 Nov 03

On my version of Nero I can switch between "Express" and the "Full Version".
I have tried the Full Version and I don't see any advantages. I think "express" in this case doesn't mean it's a cut down version just a lot easier to use. I wouldn't pay for something that does exactly the same job.

pj123 15:04 23 Nov 03

To help you further with your posting I have just tried an experiment.

I bought a bulk pack (100) of "no-name" CDRs with a maximum speed of 25x. My CD Burner is max 32x.

When I tried to burn "my photos" to the CD using Neroburn 6.0 I tried at 20x but kept getting errors so I tried at 16x and still got errors. I now have 6 coasters. I then tried Nero Express and let it burn at the CD/RW default of 32x and it was successful, (not forgetting the CDs are max 25x) so I think this adds some credence to my previous posting.

leo49 15:07 23 Nov 03

?

pj123 15:17 23 Nov 03

Sorry, leo49 I meant my previous response, not posting.

leo49 15:25 23 Nov 03

Sorry,I just don't get the relevance.

Nero Burning Rom is the heart of Nero. Nero Express is merely another GUI which leads you by the hand through the burning process.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…