nero dvd-video plugin help

shauny36 21:32 25 Apr 07

have just finished a nero 6 dvd backup
but when i started to backup i got a popup saying i needed to download a DVD-VIDEO plugin i finished burning and there was no sound.
have had a look but not sure what to download
has nero 7 got this built in or do i need to download something different.

(was using the part of nero that lets you edit the dvd)

can anyone help

MAJ 21:43 25 Apr 07

Try the K-Lite codec pack, it worked for me when I got that popup from Nero. click here

shauny36 22:44 25 Apr 07

will give it a go

cheers

is it simular to divx codec etc

shauny36 23:03 25 Apr 07

just curious would nero 7 fix this problem.

Stuartli 23:09 25 Apr 07

Details of the codecs in the K-Lite codec packs can be found at:

click here

including the DivX versions.

Stuartli 23:09 25 Apr 07

The standard pack includes virtually every audio and video codec most people will ever require.

shauny36 10:54 28 Apr 07

downloaded 123 codec and tried my backup again and still got the popup and a one saying something about nero-multi channel plugin so just burned it anyway to try and there was no sound.

have got nero 7 premium will this fix the problem or do i have to download something else.

shauny36 14:20 29 Apr 07

nero 7 stops at 93% but nero 6 works ok.
so reinstalled 6 and tried again this time went to where nero had saved my project and played it and it had sound so burned it from there and when it finished it had no sound.

what can i do.

shauny36 19:26 01 May 07

have put a couple of different codecs on my pc and still no joy.

read somewhere that i might have to put the serial in twice, if so where do i go to enter the code.

am really stuck

MAJ 20:39 01 May 07

Hi shauny36. I'd forgotten about this thread. You said that you "have just finished a nero 6 dvd backup". I assume you are trying to copy one DVD to another? If that is the case and you are still having problems with Nero, try DVDShrink click here instead.

shauny36 21:11 01 May 07

have tried shrink and decrypter but get error boxs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…