Nero DVD burn

Goymer 15:52 02 Feb 07

Having bought a Samsung DVD external rewriter which came with a Nero 7 install disc, I duly set it all up. No problems. These only occurred when I accessed attachments on my e-mail. On scrolling the mouse whilst looking at the attached photo I get all sorts of other images - identified as images accessed from the internet during the day. Why is this and how can I get rid of this function?

Diversion 19:26 02 Feb 07

I don't think the problem lies on Nero, there's one way to find out uninstall Nero. See if the problem persists, whatever the result I can't see it being related to Nero.

Goymer 10:35 03 Feb 07

Thanks for the suggestion. Have uninstalled Nero - it's no.6, not 7, and there is no problem scrolling down. So it is linked to the Nero program I guess. Will try the Nero help line again - they are not good at responding.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…