Nero is creating un-readable disc's

Sturmey 17:19 17 Mar 04

I wanted to put some large files onto DVDR, I used Nero 6.3.0.2 using The Nero express wizard, the burning complete successfully but when I goto read the disc's, explorer says there is no disk in the drive, I've tried twice now with the same results.

I'm burning a mixture of files, some large .mov files and .rar files onto the same disk, my dvd burner is a and has worked previously without such errors. Can anyone recommend another CD burning programme to try as an alternative to Nero, I like Nero but I've wasted two DVD R's so far or a possible fix for this problem. I'm using Windows XP home and my burner is a Pioneer DVR-106RD it's about six months old.

CDRW's disks burn fine in the same recorder.

Thanks

hugh-265156 17:31 17 Mar 04

latest is 6.3.0.3 click here

nero also supports you drive model click here and your drive also supports all formats of dvd r and rw.

try a slower burning speed or a different brand of disc maybe if an update doesnt work for you.

there is no better than nero in my opinion although some people swear by roxio.

Sturmey 17:43 17 Mar 04

Will try the update, and a slower burning speed it was on max 4x I'll try 2x. I Use Bulkpaq disks (the orange ones) never had a problem with them so far.

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…