Nero Cover Designer

Simsy 12:48 27 Aug 03

Hi folks,

I recently installed, (what was then), the latest Nero 5.5 update, (version, as part of a rebuild/re-install of everything

It is doing all I need so I don't really want to upgrade to what now appears to be the newest update on the Nero site, (for 5.5 I don't want/need to go further up to version 6).

There is just one issue... the installation doesn't appear to include the "help" for the CoverDesigner.

Does anyone know if this is put right in the current update, ?

I don't want to spend the time downloading if it doesn't!

Thanks in anticipation,

Simsy 13:14 27 Aug 03

Sorry, wrong forum

Simsy 15:54 28 Aug 03

but here's a bump for it!

Edbanger 16:16 28 Aug 03

I have latest update and it includes all the help files.

pj123 16:50 28 Aug 03

Forget Nero Cover Designer. Go to click here and get their programme Discus. It's the best I have ever used. Hundreds of templates and pictures. Because it is about 580mb it is not available to download. But the CD is posted and arrives PDQ. I don't think there is any other programme to beat it.

Simsy 20:07 28 Aug 03

That's what I wanted to hear!

pj123, thanks for your input, but the coverdesigner will do for me... I don't do much and it is just one thing I want to check out!

Simsy 21:08 30 Aug 03

I've just downloaded and installed version ... and I still don't have the help files for the coverdesigner!

Can you reconfirm for me that you do have the coverdesigner help file, not just the "Nero" help file?

If so I'd appreciate it if you could indicate the date and size of the fle. I can get an earlier copy by transferring it from my son's PC... if there is a later version I'd rather get that!

Thanks in anticiaption,

Edbanger 09:50 31 Aug 03

I have got the cover designer help files and I've got Nero The help files are 1.53mb and the date is 11/05/2001. The info on the cover designer "splash screen" if that's what you call it,is as follows.
Version 2.2 (Built Looking at this it seems like the help files have been kept from the previous version of Nero. I'm sorry if I misled you, but the help files where there when I opened cover designer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…