Nero - Copying A DVD

Freddog™ 19:40 10 Feb 06

Hi, I am trying to copy a DVD using Nero. When it comes to burn it says, "Not enough space to copy this disc
Free space is 1120 MB. Size of image file is 2180 MB.
I am trying to make another copy of Need For Speed Most Wanted so I can play my bro's across the LAN. Any way to change this setting on Nero?

Mr Mistoffelees 19:49 10 Feb 06

This is not the place to come to ask about making illegal copies of games. Nero will not do what you want to do.

Freddog™ 19:52 10 Feb 06

What are you talking about?? I want it for my own benifit. We are going to use it for us and us only. How that is illegal I don't know.

Freddog™ 19:57 10 Feb 06

...We are in the same house so it's across 'LAN' not internet. I highly doubt this is ILlegal.

VoG II 19:57 10 Feb 06

Illegal.

Thalmus 20:00 10 Feb 06

Your brother will have to buy his own copy

Freddog™ 20:01 10 Feb 06

Why is this illegal, all I'm trying to do is make it so I can have it in both PC's. My friend has installed it on both PC's nd the he starts the game on one, takes out the disc and starts it on the other. This is basicly the same, I can just 'Map the drive' anyway, It's just easier. If this is DEFINATLEY illeagl then yes, I will 'Map the drive' - this has to be legal.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:01 10 Feb 06

Under British law that is the way it is. You don't like it, I don't like it, but we all have to put up with it.

Ikelos 20:02 10 Feb 06

use DVD shrink, a free download. an ace prog.

Freddog™ 20:04 10 Feb 06

So I can just 'Map the drive' and then it's legal??

Freddog™ 20:07 10 Feb 06

You cannot even make a backup in case the disc gets scratched?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5