Nero and in-cd cd copying

ray27 08:48 27 May 03

I have been going through a few problems with copying cd's recently What I have on my new system is Nero plus the update and Incd. I used to have the Widows XP Home option to copy cd's but this has gone walkies.
I am a bit confused with what the difference is between Nero and Incd
Can the Nero program copy cd's like you could on the windows option and do you need both Nero and Incd? and will the 2 programes do what the windows option used to do.
I have had more help from this forum than I have had from Mesh and my system is only 4 months old(take a look at consumerwatch)It dosent look to good for the future of my system, a virus infection straight from the factory? who do they think they are kidding
thanks Guy's (and gals)

^wave^ 09:40 27 May 03

in cd formats a cdrw and you can then use it like a large floppy.

Wes Tam ;-) 09:42 27 May 03

ray27 Nero is a means of creating a CD, whilst InCD is a means of using the CD drive like a 'floppy' drive.

leo49 09:53 27 May 03

Nero is a far superior program to use for burning CDs than the sad native Windows effort. Why don't you download and read the help .pdfs from

click here

Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…