Nero CD burner - CD cover production problem.

RedheadVenus 00:06 06 Jun 03

Okay, so I've burned the CD, I've got a saved tracklist, I've even imported an image for the cover but a) my artistically created text title can be seen on the cover but never prints out and b) there is no way that I can find to move the saved tracklist into the space on the inside front cover - it won't drag'n'drop, nor any kind or cut, paste or retype in a text box jiggery-pokery that you can think of - any ideas?

The CD is a cheer up present for someone whose Dad died recently so it is important to me, and help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

leo49 00:40 06 Jun 03

I've never used the inbuilt cover designer as I prefer to use my own template I made for Word,but I've just had a quick look at it in response to your question and it seems the commands for inserting a track list,Textbox,Text,etc can be found under Object/Insert. I've just tried it and it seems to work.Know nothing about the non-printing thing though.

I've been working all evening so forgive me if I'm stating the obvious.

Regards

RedheadVenus 00:47 06 Jun 03

Tried that already - it won't accept the 'paste' no matter which command you use to insert it.

leo49 01:14 06 Jun 03

Just had another look.I've found how to a textbox.Object/Insert/Textbox then use the cursor to draw the box.Rightclick inside the box and select Properties. You then, using the tabs at the top of the dialog box that opens,format the box and your text.click OK and it appears on the cover.

Fingers crossed.

leo49 01:20 06 Jun 03

I've also just realised that you have to use the cursor to drag out the box for a track list after selecting that option,then rightclick properties,etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…