nero cd

yorkieman 21:24 23 Sep 04

hi can anyone help? when i open nero 6 i get a box saying ( in cd currently accesses one or more recorders please eject these cds then restart nero)what does it mean? i am useing xp pro

terminus 21:33 23 Sep 04

you and Nero the big god, and yer lttle InCd brother.

might be a-nother warning. might be a final bann

brrbu,ump

yorkieman 21:41 23 Sep 04

hi could you explain in laymans terms please

wotbus@ 22:16 23 Sep 04

Nice one terminus, what are you trying to say - you don't like Nero?
Yorkieman. XP comes with its own "InCD". If you have installed Nero "InCD/Packet-Writing" from your Nero disc [or it was already installed from new], it's likely you have a conflict between the two. Un-install the Nero version and you should be ok. Bon chance.

Cuddles 22:28 23 Sep 04

If you have xp disable built in writing software and stay with Nero.

cagey 22:47 23 Sep 04

How does one disable XP built in writing software.

yorkieman 22:51 23 Sep 04

thats what i would like to know. cant even find it

JIM 23:28 23 Sep 04

Click start then open my computer then right click on your cdrw drive and select properties.

Select recording tab in the window and open, followed by unticking enable recording on this drive box.

Click apply and okay then reboot.

Jim.

BRYNIT 06:52 24 Sep 04

I have found this message comes up If you have have formated CDDVD RW disks useing InCD and have a disks in your CD/DVD rom drive & a disk in your CD/DVD RW drives. InCD can only read from one drive at a time.

BRYNIT 17:27 24 Sep 04

Also If you have a cdrw disk formated via InCD in your rewriter or CD rom drive you will not be able to open Nero until the disk is removed as InCD is accessing the files on the disk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017