Nero - Cannot Burn Multiple Audio Compilations

FCD 13:22 06 Jun 04

I am trying to use Nero to burn audio compilations. I am burning directly from an audio cd in a separate drive into my CDRW drive. So far, if I copy several different tracks and burn in one session, all is ok and the new cd plays without problems. However, if burn, say, a couple of tracks [having un-checked the box "finalize cd" before burning] and then retun to the CD later I cannot add extra tracks. In every case, when I select I burn, I get a dialgue box which says the cd is not empty and that I must insert an empty cd.

I can burn data Cds with no problems and add data files in several sessions until the CD is full.

I have checked the many Nero posts here but cannot find one to match this particular problem, so very grateful for any help on how to add additional audio tracks to a cd which has already has at least one track recorded on it.

Fruit Bat 13:33 06 Jun 04

have you got mulitsession ticked on first screen

click start multisession for first trcks copied

then next time you need to click continue multisession.

/\0/\

FCD 19:09 06 Jun 04

Many thanks - unfortunately, whenever I select the "audio CD" option, there is no option to select multi-session anywhere from the first screen right through to "burning"???

All very odd and very grateful for any other ideas.

hugh-265156 19:14 06 Jun 04

to burn a multisession music cd you need to do so as 'data'

you will only be able to play this in your computer as home cd players will only see the first session.

BBez 19:25 06 Jun 04

copy all the files or tracks you want on your compilation to a folder on your hard disk (e.g. .wav to .mp3) then burn them from that location as one session, enough to fill a CD...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…