Nero Burning ROM previous updates

webber_man 18:11 29 Sep 03

Hi ya,

I have Nero Burning ROM 5.0 installed on my desktop and have updated it over the last couple of years using the nero website so it's now version 5.5.10.42 and also have the MP3pro plug-in installed.

I now have a laptop and want to install this version onto it but after using my Nero disk to install version 5.0 i am unable to install the lastest update - this is because i need to have version 5.5 installed. This also means im unable to install the MP3pro plug-in as that also requires version 5.5.

Does anyone either have the update from version 5.0 to 5.5 that i require or know where i can download this update? I have looked on the Nero website but can't find it anywhere.

Your help is appreciated.

MAJ 18:18 29 Sep 03

I'm in a bit of a rush out, webber_man, but previous veresions are click here hope it's the right page for you.

webber_man 18:23 29 Sep 03

Thanks for that but i've already been there.

What i need is the update to 5.5 from 5.0 - click here - this explains what the score is. The Nero site used to have every single update on it's page - but since the launch to Version 6 it's changed and they're gone!

krypt1c 18:32 29 Sep 03

Ni webber_man - Found this site, but it's in Czech. However there's a load of downloads for Nero. Can't tell if it's got what you want but you could try downloading and installing.
click here

Stuartli 18:37 29 Sep 03

Why not just copy your desktop's Nero 5.5 onto your laptop? Save unnecessary searching, especially as Nero updated Version 5 at least once a month.

You'll find previous versions of Nero in, not surprisingly, the left hand menu panel's Previous Versions link....

The very final version of 5.5 was 5.5.10.42.

MAJ 19:24 29 Sep 03

"The very final version of 5.5 was 5.5.10.42."

I think it was 5.5.10.50., Stuartli.

Sorry that wasn't the correct link, webber_man, I'll hunt through some of my older backups, see if I still have the update from 5.0 to 5.5, in case you can't find it elsewhere.

webber_man 23:03 29 Sep 03

Seem to have got it sorted...thanks for the help anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant