Nero Burning Rom

Sorted 17:24 01 Jun 05

I use windows XP home edition - I recently loaded Nero 6.0 Express and then upgraded on-line to the Reloaded edition. In both editions I have found that when creating an audio compilation in nero burning rom the feature to select all tracks and listen through the compilation before burning, does not seem to work properly. What happens here is that the first track just keeps on repeating. The only way to listen to the tracks is to select them individually which is okay but if you have edited a track then this doesnt allow you to hear how the song will sound when it leads into the next track. I contacted Nero support and at first they asked me to use a clean up tool which I did - however, when this didnt work they said the feature was no longer supported from 6.0 onwards - I find this hard to believe and wondered if anyone else had encountered this problem?

Mr Mistoffelees 17:50 01 Jun 05

Why not create your compilation in Windows Media Player and listen to it there, then burn to disk with Nero.

Sorted 18:04 01 Jun 05

Because it doesnt have the editing capabilities that Nero has and this makes it very restrictive. I am also interested to find out if this is a fault or whether it has been removed as an option?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…