Nero - burning MP3s

ally752 13:22 30 Jul 03

I am trying to burn mp3's onto a CDR,(Phillps-CD-R80, 16x). I have downloaded a demo version of Nero 6 and followed the burning wizard which seemed ok. Everything seemed to work ok except, when I playt back the CD in anthor CD player it is very jumpy and misses large chunks of the song out and then restarts. I had the same problems when I first used windows media player. Also is there anywhere I can download a more permanent version of Nero 6 express and not a 38 day trial ?

The Transporter 13:26 30 Jul 03

Nero is an excellent package.

Are you taking example.mp3 files and buring them onto an audio cd. or as an audio type.

It may be jumpy if you are doing other things as well. Try burning on song, but untick the finalize cd, box so you can add to it. Select one mp3 file. use the wizard and create an audio cd, untick simulation and then let it create the cd. DO not do anything else with your pc while this is happening.

Let it finish.

Also what speed are you buring at? 8x is usually a good speed.

:-)

Xevious 13:38 30 Jul 03

you can get a more permanent version of nero by purchasing the full version, that's the whole idea of giving you a trial period...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…