Nero burn failures after installing itunes

Chas 19:31 10 May 06

I've used Nero for years to burn CDs and, apart form a few minor issues, it has been dependable. A couple of days ago I was given an iPod as a present and loaded iTunes (as I understand this is the only way to effectively interface with the iPod). Since then I get burn errors with NERO - even on simulated burns. Is this a recognised problem with a known solution or unique to me? All advice gratefully accepted.

Skills 22:45 10 May 06

I would imagine that itunes has its own built in engine to support cd writing and this is whats causing the problem with nero.

Now Ive never used itunes so i cant direct you on how to turn it off or even if you can, but a good place to start would be in the settings or options pages of itunes. Hopefully you can disable there cd writing facility.

As far as ipod / itunes goes this is my main issue with it, there is a winamp plugin apparently to get that to work with your ipod but again not having any experience with one cant really help much more than that you can find the plugin here click here

Hopefully someone who knows a bit more about itunes will be about and can point you in the right direction.

terryf 23:07 10 May 06

Have you looked at ahead support, emailed them, googled for nero ipod problem?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…