nero book set keeps setting plus disc to minus rom help

patso 21:45 PM 29 Jul 12

Hi when i am trying to burn data discs with dvd plus disc nero 10 keeps setting my discs to booksetting minus rom,when i put the disc back in to try play it on the same laptop it wont read,why would it keeep trying to set a plus dvd to minus rom,i never had this problem with earlier nero on my vista home premium.i am using windows 7 home,any ideas,i tried google whic some suggest its in the speed settings but i cant find it,how do i set it to leave the disc plus for my stand alone plus dvd player,any help appreciated, thanks

patso 22:02 PM 31 Jul 12

thanks lazaru the 2nd sfor taking the time to reply,i couldnt find the settings in your link as the nero prog is an older one but i found the answer in this link under the nero copy disc , it was there hidden away in the settings,i changed the setting to physical disc type asyou suggested as the discs burning as -roms were not playing in my dvd+ stand alone,nero was changing the disc lead in to minus so they were not being read by my standalone player.many thanks for the help cheers patso

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…