nero

wormy 11:39 16 May 03

my friend got nero with his msi burner but had to reformat his harddrive now he can drag and drop individual files and burn but everytime he goe to copy the program freezes and even when he cancels he has to reboot his machine.If he has not install the bundled nero would this cause the promble as he has another copy which came with his other burner that broke

expertec 13:57 16 May 03

I don't think the copy that came with the other burner would work, problem might be solved by installing updates?

woodchip 14:14 16 May 03

Yes he is using the XP built in burning software he needs to disable XP software and install NERO

Mango Grummit 14:32 16 May 03

I don't know if Nero does update their cutdown version that comes with the drive do they? They may, and if they do credit due to them, but I don't know.

I've got three machines with various CD-RW drives and some came with Roxio and one with Nero. I liked Nero the best so bought the full version for all machines and got rid of all other burning software altogether to be on the safe side, not just Roxio. Never had any more probs of any sort since.

So, yes, as woodchip says .... get rid of everything else and see what happens. Come back if nec!

M

woodchip 17:12 16 May 03

They will update that Version like 5 to just under 6 which would be the next version

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…