pat2068 19:52 14 Mar 03

ihave just bought nero cd burning software every time i try to do a burn test it fails i am using win xp can anyone help

recap 20:02 14 Mar 03

Could you give more details as to what steps you are taking please queen_catfish. I'm sure somebody will be able to help you.

woodchip 20:12 14 Mar 03

Have you started Nero before you try to burn, or is it trying to use XP's own burn program. Also before you try to burn, copy what you want to burn to the Hard Drive and also reduce the write speed to half the speed of the disc's you are using

pat2068 20:19 14 Mar 03

i only got the disc today i have installed it and it tells you to do a burntest but everytime i try is is saying ther is an error you do the bunr test through the nero burn spead tools

pat2068 20:27 14 Mar 03

the error message is logical unit not ready operation in progress {020407 I have disabled xp own burner

woodchip 20:33 14 Mar 03

Try dropping the speed of burn, before you test if you are not in a hurry drop to 4 speed. And as I said above it will work better if you copy from Hard Drive and not from CD or DVD to CDRW

woodchip 20:47 14 Mar 03

PS do not use Nero wizard. Open Nero and use manually it should look like an Explorer type page two columns your fils on the right page are dragged to the CDRW on the left. Burn at top of page last page allows you to set the speed, a drop down like in windows click little arrow head for speed

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…